Total Pageviews

WHAT HONEYMAN-ON IS

For updates on all of entertainment and culture, read them here at Honeyman-On

17/01/2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A GREAT PATH FORWARDS

A Happy New Year to all my regular readers for taking your time to read my blog updates and encouraging me to keep the blog alive.

Some aims for the blog this year are to maintain regular updates, attempt to update the blog with original content and continue working on redesigning the blog. I want to make my readers look forward to a few things on the blog this year and will do my best to honours these aims throughout 2013.

Also, if you have the time then have a quick read of my fellow blogger Seb's blog right over HERE (click for some fantastic updates and round-ups of the Top 10 games and films of 2012, including the most disappointing film of 2012).

Look forward to the next update on Honeyman-On around the weekend...

In the meantime, enjoy a track by perhaps the US' next eclectic music talent, Janelle Monae:

No comments: